Wednesday, June 27, 2007

first week of school

The starting of the first week of the holiday is a very boring week for me. I had to stay at home to watch my house as my house is under renovating. Luckily there is volley ball training and it is three days a week. I was very happy. On the first day of my training, the whole team was late for training. Mr tan was very very angry. We were almost punished because of this. On that very same day, a lot of people was not present during the training because some of them had councillor camp and some of them had npcc camp. Jia jie, chia hao, ming xiong and vincent were some of the examples. This made mr tan more even angry. His face was as black as a kettle. On that day , we brush up our attacks and defends. After our training, we were all scolded because we were all late for training. Although we were unhappy but it is a fun day for us.

No comments: