Wednesday, June 27, 2007

fourth week of the holiday

This is the fourth week of the holiday. Yes ! All the renovation had finish. I was very happy . I could go out and play but i remeber that i had not done my homework , my house work as it is very dirty after all the renovation and i had volley ball training.My heart sank. But i only had done my house work and i went for my volley ball training but i had not done my homework. The rest of the free time i went out with hong zhow and my brother to the lan shop and play. I almost went there every day. I wanted to make up the holiday that i should have. Everyday , i spent about 10 bucks. It was so heart pain. I did not stop and i still went there everyday. I learn a lot of things that i do not know. It was still a fun fill holiday after all.

No comments: