Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Third week of the holiday

This is the third week of the school holiday. This week is my favourite week as all the renovating would be done this week .This week i also had my volley ball training. I though to myself that i do not need to stay at home and the the india workers work . When i go for my volley ball training, i though that mr tan would buy something for us. But to our disappointment, he did buy anything for us. On that training we training mostly on our attacks. The rest of it was to play matches between ourself to train our team formation. It was tiring and energy draining but it was fun after all. When i went home the india workers had not left , so i need watch them . They took my whole 3 hours to finish bofore i could go and bath. By that time my body was all reek of stench. It was very smelly .

No comments: