Wednesday, June 27, 2007

second week of the holiday

This is the second week of the holiday. It was a boring one. This week we miss the whole week training because mr tan was going overseas. So i had to stay at home and watch india workers as they are renovating my house. I had to stay at home because i do not have any excuses like i was going for my training or going for my remedial. I had to wake up early in the morning because the workers will arrive at about 8 to 9 o clock. when the workers arrive, i was shock because all of them were mostly india. What if tgey had encounter problems and they wanted to ask me. I would be in a loss. There were a lot of question marks in my mind . when they are working , i was not watching them, i was playing my game boy, sometimes i was watching television and often i would listen to songs from my handphone. But often i would hear nothing because my house was very nosiy and i could hardly hear anything. They also often shouted bad words . It irritate me a lot.

No comments: